You aren’t alone if you have multiple dental problems throughout your mouth. Like many people, you may be dealing with issues such as missing teeth, old fillings, decay, cracked or worn teeth, and other concerns. Fortunately, the path to a better smile doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Austin dentist Dr. John Schmid offers a wide range of modern services that can help improve the health, function, and beauty of your mouth. He will gladly build your ideal treatment plan.
If you need a lot of dental work, these steps can help you get moving in the right direction:
- Find an experienced dentist: It matter who provides your dental care. Dr. John Schmid has over two decades of experience. He also trained at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. We invite you to learn about the LVI difference.
- View before and after photos: You want a healthy smile that feels comfortable and allows you to speak and chew with ease. However, the beauty of your smile also matters. Before and after photos can help you understand what results are possible.
- Schedule a free consultation: Our dentist wants you to visit our practice and explore your options for treatment without the commitment. It’s why we offer free consultations.
- Treat your oral health issues first: You may have so many dental concerns that you don’t know where to begin. Often, treating oral health issues will come first. Problems such as gum disease need to be addressed before you can move on to other services.
- Consider full mouth reconstruction: If all the teeth in your mouth need to be repaired or replaced, it can be done through full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction involves rebuilding or replacing your teeth with treatments like crowns and implants.
- Explore your financing options: Extensive dental work doesn’t have to break the bank. Some services may be covered by your dental insurance. We will happily discuss our flexible financing options that can help you manage the remaining expenses.
Get Started with a Free Dental Consultation in Austin
Dr. John Schmid is an experienced dentist offering individualized attention to all patients. He will gladly help you overcome problems with your teeth and gums so that you can love your smile.
Schedule your complimentary smile consultation at 512-329-5967. Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry proudly serves Austin, Bee Cave, Lakeway, and nearby communities in Texas.