You deserve to smile confidently knowing that your teeth look straight and bright. If you have multiple cosmetic dental issues, then a smile makeover could be the answer. Here are a few things to consider when deciding if this personalized combination of dental procedures is a good fit for you:
- It can fix virtually any dental problem: Few people are blessed with perfect teeth. Fortunately, a smile makeover can correct nearly any issue you may have, including discoloration, misalignment, tooth damage, and an uneven gum line.
- It’s tailored to meet your unique needs: No two smile makeovers are exactly alike. You’ll work with Dr. John Schmid to build the perfect treatment plan for your goals, budget, and lifestyle. Explore popular options such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and gum contouring.
- It can boost your confidence: Dental imperfections can make you hide your smile or leave you feeling self-conscious during social interactions. By addressing the issues that may be holding you back, a smile makeover can help you feel great about your appearance!
- Insurance might not pay for it: Most of the treatments and procedures included in a smile makeover are cosmetic. That means your dental insurance may not provide coverage. Don’t worry, our flexible financing options can help you achieve a beautiful smile without breaking the bank.
- It usually requires multiple appointments: Creating a great smile is a journey. You’ll likely need to visit our office more than once to achieve the results you want. The good news is that our friendly staff, modern office, and Saturday appointment times make it easy to get frequent dental care.
Schedule Your Smile Makeover Consultation in Austin
Dr. John Schmid is an experienced cosmetic dentist with a passion for creating dazzling smiles. Schedule a free consultation to learn how he can help you achieve your goals with a smile makeover.
Call 512-329-5967 to arrange your first visit to our practice. Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry serves Austin, Bee Cave, Lakeway, and the surrounding areas of Texas.