It's no secret that smiling makes you feel good. And according to research, it also has health benefits like reducing stress, improving your immune system, and even making you look younger. So, if you're not smiling as much as you'd like, here are 8 ways to guarantee a big smile all week.
What is National Smile Week?
National Smile Week is an annual event in the US in the second week of August. It is a week-long celebration of all things smiles to promote good oral health and to spread happiness.
Various events and activities take place throughout the country during National Smile Week. These include smiley face competitions, oral health talks, and visiting schools to give pupils a brushing lesson. Several social media campaigns occur during the week to get people smiling.
So why not join in the fun and participate in National Smile Week? It's a great way to spread happiness and promote good oral health.
Why is It Important to Get Involved in National Smile Week?
So why should you get involved? Here are four reasons:
1. Smiling is good for your health.
2. Smiling can make you feel happier.
3. Smiling can make other people feel happier.
4. Smiling is contagious.
So go out and spread some smiles this National Smile Week!
8 Ways To Get Involved In National Smile Week
This National Smile Week, you can get involved in the following ways:
1. Start your day with something that makes you happy.
2. Make time for things you enjoy outside of work.
3 . Spend time with people who make you laugh.
4. Do something nice for someone else.
5. Take a break from electronic screens and gadgets.
6. Get exercise – even a moderate amount can improve your mood.
7. Connect with nature – take a walk outside, sit in the park, or simply spend time in your backyard.
8. Smile at yourself in the mirror each day.
Refresh Your Smile With a New One
Creating dazzling smiles is Dr. John Schmid's passion. Request a free consultation to discover how a smile makeover can help you.
If this is your first visit to our practice, please contact us at 512-329-5967. Serving Austin, Bee Cave, Lakeway, and the surrounding areas of Texas, Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry offers a range of cosmetic dentistry services.