You know what to expect from some dental services. Periodontitis treatment will improve the health of your gums. Dental crowns will restore the strength and appearance of compromised teeth. And dental fillings will help treat cavities and prevent further damage from occurring.
However, when you learn that you need a combination of these and other procedures, the advantages may not be so obvious. Here are five great benefits of full mouth reconstruction:
- Enhance the appearance of your smile: Missing and damaged teeth can make it tough for your smile to shine. Replacing or restoring them will transform the way your mouth looks.
- Fix functional issues: Your teeth are meant to work together. If they are broken, misaligned, missing, or otherwise compromised, normal tasks like eating and speaking can become difficult. Fortunately, full mouth restoration can help your teeth do their job without pain or discomfort.
- Improve your oral health: Your oral health plays a big role in your overall health. Poor oral health has been connected to serious problems such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Boost your confidence: Dental issues can keep you from feeling your best. You might hide your smile, cover your laugh, and experience other challenges in your daily life. Full mouth reconstruction can help you overcome these issues so you can confidently interact with others.
- Enjoy a streamlined treatment: It is possible to confront one dental concern at a time. Say you get gum disease treatment one year and then explore your options for a dental crown the next. This approach can quickly turn into a long journey with no clear end in sight. With full mouth restoration, you will receive a detailed treatment plan and know exactly what you can expect.
Learn More About Full Mouth Restoration in Austin
You can trust Dr. John Schmid to help you achieve a beautiful and functional smile. He trained at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and has over two decades of experience.
Call 512-329-5967 today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation in Austin. Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry welcomes new and returning patients from Bee Cave, Lakeway, and nearby areas of Texas.